Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 7

Well, this week has been fairly uneventful. My workouts were pretty routine, I thought by this point that 4 a.m. would be a bit easier to get up and get moving to. It's not.

I don't think anything will make me a morning person. No matter how hard I try, I just feel that 4 in the morning is a time that should not exist.

Ever.

Those of you that are morning people, I have a lot of respect for you! I don't know how you do it!

This weekend we had a 4 day weekend. It has been a beautiful thing! I had my unit plan and a paper due for class yesterday, so that took up a lot of my weekend. It was nice getting an extra day to work on it on Friday!

Here's a sneak peek of next weekend's blog: the vanity is done! :o) I'll wait to post pictures until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment