Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 1, Day 3

Today the 4 am wake up hit.

Holy. Crap.

I am not ready to go back to work next week! I was sorely tempted to hit the snooze button on both of my alarms when they started going off this morning, but I just had to sit there and stare at them for a minute, reminding myself that I would accomplish nothing if I hit the snooze.

So I hauled myself out of bed, got dressed, and headed out. I didn't make it to Snap until almost 4:30. I'm going to have to work on that if I'm going to be doing 40 minutes on the treadmill every day before getting ready for work!

Compared to yesterday's sub-zero temperatures, it was downright warm this morning going out to my car. It was so nice! (Mind you, it was 15* F.)

I need to start taking my iPod when I work out, yesterday the music playing was pretty good. But it wasn't anything decent to workout to today. And naturally, the tv by me wouldn't work, so I was stuck watching a replay of the Orange Bowl across the room, or the weather channel on a tv farther down the row of treadmills. Naturally, I couldn't really hear either one.

When 4 AM rolls around, I need whatever I can get to keep me awake. Yellow headband and neon pink shoes! Note: I'm still pretty excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment