Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 4

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I didn't make it to the gym. I had planned on going Monday, but that injury during the volleyball game kept me crippled up. I finally managed to get out of my apartment and picked up an ankle brace. My ankle almost instantly felt better once I had some stabilization!

Tuesday, I managed to get up and get moving. I made it to the gym... I realized that 4 AM still sucks. I had my dad's car, "the grey berry", as mine started messing up last Friday. Not to mention, his doesn't have automatic start, which means that 4 degrees felt REALLY cold when including wind chill!

Today's been a downer kind of day. Just feeling sad, tired, overwhelmed, and underwhelmed. This time of year is tough to begin with, but this mess with my car and then some of the songs that have been on the radio today have really gotten to me.



Wednesday: I lucked out, no meeting this morning. But I was up too late last night, so I slept in a little bit today. Didn't make it to the gym. Still driving dad's car. I don't know how he drives that thing in the winter, it's awful! I feel like I'm in an over sized roller skate on ice!

Thursday: we didn't have a meeting again this morning, so I did manage to make it to the gym. I have discovered that you can learn a lot about people when you're at the gym. For example, I happened to over hear one time a woman talking about how she set up her best friend and her boyfriend at the time to hook up and cheat on her so that she had a "reason" to break up with her boyfriend. What?! Who does that? Although, she did forgive her best friend, so it's all good.

The things you learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment